34 swims – 1 Rod/Pole only
This water has a large stock of mirrors and an even larger head of Common Carp. Koi and Ghost Koi, commons and mirrors in this lake many of which have been specially bred by Float Fish Farm.
No Keepnets for pleasure anglers
- NEW LAKE
- 34 Pegs
- Stocked with Common, Mirror & Ghost Carp, Barbel & Ide
- Day ticket £9.00 adult (16 to 64)
- Day Ticket £7.00 Concession (Adults 65 and Juniors 15 and Under)
2 Islands Match & General Rules
No Floating Baits allowed or surface fishing
- Ground Bait may be used in feeders and mixed with pellets. No balling in groundbait by hand – Pellets loose or pinched acceptable.
1 rod at a time only on all Match/Pleasure lakes
All landing nets, slings and cradles must be dipped before you start fishing, even if you fished the day before re-dipping is a MUST. No Exceptions.
No bite alarms allowed
No boilies bigger than 10mm
Barbless Hooks Only Max size 10, hook checks will be carried out anyone having a barbed hook will be asked to leave.
No Tiger Nuts
No Keep nets Allowed whilst pleasure fishing unless organised with onsite management as a match.
Unhooking Mats must be used when handling fish unless match fishing style where unhooking in a landing net is allowed.
- Make sure Pictures are taken quickly-Anglers must kneel whilst holding the fish over an unhooking mat or cradle, unless in a net on the anglers lap.
Children under 16 must be supervised by 18+Adult
Please take all cans, bottles and litter home.