Captain Tom’s & Nightingale
30 swims (15 each lake) – 1 Rod/Pole only in the water at a time.
No Keepnets for pleasure anglers
- 30 Pegs total (15 each)
- Match capacity 15 each lake
- Match record (Captain Tom’s) 190lb
- Ideal for smaller clubs
- Similar stocking in both lakes
- Carp, Ide, Chub, Crucian Carp
Strip width 16 to 18 metres. Depth in middle around 7-8 feet. Far margin and near margin.
- Day ticket £9.00 adult (16 to 64)
- Day Ticket £7.00 Concession (Adults 65 and Juniors 15 and Under)
Captain Tom’s & Nightingale Match & General Rules
No Floating Baits allowed or surface fishing
- Ground Bait may be used in feeders and mixed with pellets. No balling in groundbait by hand – Pellets loose or pinched acceptable.
1 rod at a time only on all Match/Pleasure lakes
All landing nets, slings and cradles must be dipped before you start fishing, even if you fished the day before re-dipping is a MUST. No Exceptions.
No bite alarms allowed
No boilies bigger than 12mm
Barbless Hooks Only, hook checks will be carried out anyone having a barbed hook will be asked to leave.
No Tiger Nuts
No Keep nets Allowed whilst pleasure fishing unless organised with onsite management as a match.
Unhooking Mats must be used when handling fish unless match fishing style where unhooking in a landing net is allowed.
- Make sure Pictures are taken quickly-Anglers must kneel whilst holding the fish over an unhooking mat or cradle, unless in a net on the anglers lap.
Children under 16 must be supervised by 18+Adult
Please take all cans, bottles and litter home.