16 swims – 1 Rod/Pole only
No Keepnets for pleasure anglers
- 16 Pegs (match capacity 12)
- Great for float fishing!
- Great lake to learn the basics!
- Carp, Koi & Ghost Carp, Chub, Perch, Green Tench, Golden Tench, Roach, Rudd, Ide & Barbel
- Carp to 15lb
- Chubb to 3lb
- Perch to 4lb
- Ide to 4lb
- Tench to 8lb
- Roach, Rudd & Barbel to 2lb
- Day ticket £9.00 adult (16 to 64)
- Day Ticket £7.00 Concession (Adults 65 and Juniors 15 and Under)
Kingfisher Match & General Rules
No Floating Baits allowed or surface fishing
- Ground Bait may be used in feeders and mixed with pellets. No balling in groundbait by hand – Pellets loose or pinched acceptable.
1 rod at a time only on all Match/Pleasure lakes
All landing nets, slings and cradles must be dipped before you start fishing, even if you fished the day before re-dipping is a MUST. No Exceptions.
No bite alarms allowed
No boilies bigger than 12mm
Barbless Hooks Only, hook checks will be carried out anyone having a barbed hook will be asked to leave.
No Tiger Nuts
No Keep nets Allowed whilst pleasure fishing unless organised with onsite management as a match.
Unhooking Mats must be used when handling fish unless match fishing style where unhooking in a landing net is allowed.
- Make sure Pictures are taken quickly-Anglers must kneel whilst holding the fish over an unhooking mat or cradle, unless in a net on the anglers lap.
Children under 16 must be supervised by 18+Adult
Please take all cans, bottles and litter home.