34 swims – 1 Rod/Pole only in the water at a time.
This water has a large stock of mirrors and an even larger head of Common Carp. Koi and Ghost Koi, commons and mirrors in this lake many of which have been specially bred at Float Fish Farm.
No Keepnets for pleasure anglers
- All carp to 22lb with a healthy number of 8-12lb range.
- Big shoal of Bream with one shoal of 40 bream around 3 to 4 lb and one shoal of 12 Bream to 12lb+. Hundreds of Skimmers to 1 lb.
- A good head of Grass Carp to 12 lb.
- Green Tench to 8lb and Golden Tench to 4lb.
- Roach to 2lb+ and Rudd and Ide to 4lb+
- Barbel to 9lb+
- Perch to 4lb+
- Day ticket £9.00 adult (16 to 64)
- Day Ticket £7.00 Concession (Adults 65 and Juniors 15 and Under)
2 Islands Match & General Rules
No Floating Baits allowed or surface fishing
- Ground Bait may be used in feeders and mixed with pellets. No balling in groundbait by hand – Pellets loose or pinched acceptable.
1 rod at a time only on all Match/Pleasure lakes
All landing nets, slings and cradles must be dipped before you start fishing, even if you fished the day before re-dipping is a MUST. No Exceptions.
No bite alarms allowed
No boilies bigger than 12mm
Barbless Hooks Only, hook checks will be carried out anyone having a barbed hook will be asked to leave.
No Tiger Nuts
No Keep nets Allowed whilst pleasure fishing unless organised with onsite management as a match.
Unhooking Mats must be used when handling fish unless match fishing style where unhooking in a landing net is allowed.
- Make sure Pictures are taken quickly-Anglers must kneel whilst holding the fish over an unhooking mat or cradle, unless in a net on the anglers lap.
Children under 16 must be supervised by 18+Adult
Please take all cans, bottles and litter home.