Kestrel Lake – Peg 5
£25.00 – £30.00
Online Booking Information
Bookings accepted in the format of 24/48/72/96 hour sessions. All sessions need to be booked via the online booking system in advance. Fishing/booking times are for the “night” and include from
- Changeover time is
1pm. Please vacate the swim by prompt to allow the next person to set up. 1pm
- If arriving later than
6pmplease telephone 07764 242731 (Dale) to advise).
- No leaving site after
Kestrel Lake Rules
- Micro Barbed Hooks only – Largest size 6 – Smallest size 12.
- Cradle or sided mats only to be used. Must have water vessel to enable keeping fish wet.
- Landing Net minimum size 42″
- No Braided Mainline to be used – No Leadcore & No Fixed Leads.
- All Mainline to be 12lb+.
- Tubing or SafeZone Leader must be used.
- Must have a bucket of fresh lake water to keep fish moist whilst in cradle or sided mat.
- All fish to be returned quickly – No sacking fish Overnight.
- No Bait boats or fish finders allowed.
- No Tiger Nuts to be used. All other particles to be properly prepared.
- Under 16-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult.
- No walking further than the next swim whilst rods are left in the water.
- Dogs welcome as long as they are kept under control, and mess is cleaned up.
- Guests are welcome, a maximum of 2 at a time
- Please respect other anglers on the water and leave swims tidy and litter-free. Please take all litter and rubbish home with you.
- Alcohol is permitted but in sensible amounts. Anglers found drunk will be asked to leave.
- Fishing is permitted with 2 rods.